Top Best Shayari - Wordz Of shree

TOP BEST SHAYARI

Some of my couplets which I want you all to read them, I write these from the core of my heart.

I have faced a lot of bad experiences But Still,, I Stand Strong Enough. I Thank Those who were with me. 

"I know that some peoples are suffering through this kind of anxiety and pain but my dear reader, Somehow Manage Yourself  This would be a better one day"

I Always prefer love to those who suffer just because of the unhealthy situation and mental state.

The topic I discussing here is not the main motto of this post but I want You to say that Tell Me If You feel Depressed or stressed.

I Will Help You!  Contact Me On My Instagram.

  • I leave You with My Couplets.

Top Best Shayari

Ek baat Samjh Aagyi,
ki log wese hote nahi !
Jesa wo Mohabbat me
pesh aate hai.


Tumhe pata hai me kesa hoo,
agar aaj bhi tum aakar yeh do ki "Kabhi chodakar nahi jaaungi"
Mein tab bhi tumhara yakin kar lunga.


Ab Tham Lena Tum Hath Kisi Aur Ka,
Yunn Akele Zindagi Bitaai Nahi Jaayegi.


Namumkin sa koi khwab dekh liya tha mene,
Kya btaun?
Uss Khwab me tumko apna hote dekh liya tha mene.


Afsos ki Mein Jyada kuch likh nahi paya tumhare baare me,
Magar Likh TUM hi par raha hoon,


Khone ko bhi kuch nahi
aur paane ko bhi ab TUM nahi.


Khuda Kare tu koi esa aayina dekh le !
Jisme tera jism to pura dikhe
Magar rooh mere bina adhuri mile.


Ye ratein itni bhi lambi nahi hoti,
jis tarah se me guzarta hoon
Pata hai, TUM bhul chuki ho mujhe,
Magar Mein tumhe yaad karta rehta hoon.


Mujhe kya pata ki accha waqt kya hota hai,
Par jo waqt Tumhare sath beet raha tha, Wo acha lag raha tha.

Meine tumhari unn tasveeron ko bhi sambhal rakha hai,
Jo Tumne ye keh kar send ki thi
Ki dekh kar delete kar dena.
----------------------------------
THANKS, IF YOU READ AND EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T.

READ POEMS COUPLET "HINDI SHAYARI"
STORIES AND LOT MORE.

Post a Comment

0 Comments